The 25th anniversary of the Peach Drop will take place on New Year's Eve at Underground Atlanta, celebrating the largest New Year's Eve celebration in the southeast.
COVERAGE: General Info | Schedule | Free Rides | Street Closures | Hour-by-Hour Forecast
Listed below is information on MARTA rail service for New Year's Eve.
Getting to the Peach Drop
- Take the Red, Gold or Blue Lines to Five Points Station.
- MARTA will run a weekday rail service on New Year's Eve. Click here for more.
- The last trains on New Year's Eve for the Red, Gold and Blue lines will leave at 2 a.m. from Five Points.
Red and Gold lines
- The Red and Gold lines will run every 15 minutes on New Year's Eve, with both lines running continuously from North Springs and Doraville to the Airport station.
- The Red line will not turn back at Lindbergh Center during the evening, with 7 1/2 minute service on the Red and Gold lines from Lindbergh to the Airport.
Blue and Green lines
- Blue and Green trains will run every 15 minutes on New Year's Eve. Green line trains will only run from Bankhead Station to Vine City starting at 6 p.m.
- Green line trains will run until 2 a.m.
Click here for more information on MARTA bus service on New Year's Eve.
MARTA Train Map
Click here to make larger
Copyright 2013 WGCL-TV (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.