Sunday, December 8 2013 5:26 PM EST2013-12-08 22:26:38 GMT
A man was flown to a hospital in Cleveland with serious injuries after a car accident in Erie County on Saturday afternoon. The Ohio State Highway Patrol says Gary L McKisic, 47, of South Amherst, wasMore >
The Ohio State Highway Patrol says Gary L McKisic, 47, of South Amherst, was driving on Kneisel Road when his car went off the right side of the road.More >
Sunday, December 8 2013 8:30 AM EST2013-12-08 13:30:02 GMT
This week, Nicole Collier joins Jerry to dig deeper into the murder of 18-month-old Elaina Steinfurth.More >
This week, Nicole Collier joins Jerry to dig deeper into the murder of 18-month-old Elaina Steinfurth. Hear new details of the case from Lucas County Prosecutor Julia Bates and Toledo Police Caption Brad Weis just days after Steven King and Angela Steinfurth accepted plea deals in the case.More >
Imagine if you bought a new house and once you moved in, you noticed spiders crawling around everywhere. Brown recluses, to be exact. America Now talked to one family that did just that, and found out how they're getting rid of them! More >
Apple sold more than 5 million i-phones in its first week of release, despite glitches like its new mapping service. While you are saving up the $200 for your new phone be sure to stash away more for all the accessories. More >
Apple sold more than 5 million i-phones in its first week of release, despite glitches like its new mapping service. While you are saving up the $200 for your new phone be sure to stash away more for all the new cases, cords, and adaptors you will need.More >
CANTON, Ohio (AP) - A shuttered and crumbling former hospital in northeastern Ohio has become a hazard as teenagers, vandals and ghost-hunters break into the asbestos-laden building, a problem exacerbated annually by Halloween.
The Molly Stark Hospital near Canton was shuttered in 1995 after 66 years of operations, ranging from a tuberculosis sanitarium in the 1930s and later to a hospital for the mentally ill.
The Canton Repository reports (http://bit.ly/16osncb) that the building is now a shambles, with an airborne asbestos problem so bad, specialists with the Environmental Protection Agency say no one should go inside without a respirator.
But every week, officials say maintenance workers have to replace wooden panels covering broken windows three to four times.
The primary culprits are teenagers, but also include people looking for scrap metal and ghost hunters.